• Read your Bible. God’s love, wisdom, and instructions are just waiting for you. If you don’t know where to begin, try starting in the book of Matthew. Don’t have a Bible? We can fix that!
• Pray to God. God loves to hear our requests when we need help and our thanks for all He provides. Take time today to tell Him what’s on your heart.
• Attend church regularly. Worshipping and learning with other Christians is the best way to begin connecting with God.
• Become a Christian. Accept God’s grace by confessing Jesus is God’s Son, turning from sin, and being immersed in water (baptized) in order to have sins forgiven.
HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN: We would love the opportunity to study this more fully with you. You can read Acts 2, Acts 8, Acts 16, or Acts 22 to see a few examples of how people became Christians in the Bible.
As you study the book of Acts, you can see the following items carried out by those who decided to love and follow Jesus.
• Join the local church. The local church is not a building. It’s a family that worships and serves together. We offer encouragement and accountability to help each other become more like Jesus.
• Live more like Jesus. We want to help you build new relationships, overcome life’s challenges and serve others with the special talents God has given to you.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our upcoming Bible study or worship times. Together, we can do this.